Monday 13 April 2020

List of payment centers and banks that accept payments thru PRN

This is a great news to all SSS Members!

You can now make your payment thru the listed banks below and payment center given the PRN (Payment Reference Number) and within RTPC (Real time posting of Contributions).

Payment Centers:

  • I-Remit, Inc.
  • Pinoy Express Hatid Padala Services, Inc.
  • CIS Bayad Center, Inc.
  • Sky Freight Forwarders, Inc
  • G-Xchange, Inc.
  • CIS Bayad Center, Inc.
Banks:
  • PNB Savings Bank
  • Bank of the Philippine Islands
  • Asia United Bank
  • Wealth Development Bank, Inc.
  • Security Bank Corp.
  • Union Bank of the Philippines
  • Bank of Commerce
Other topics:




2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, I've seen comments from people who have already received a loan from Anderson Loan Finance. I really thought it was a scam and I applied for a loan based on their recommendations because I really needed a loan. A few days ago, I confirmed on my personal bank account the amount of 12,000 euros that I had requested for a personal loan with a rental percentage of 2%. This is really good news that I am happy with and I advise anyone who needs a real loan and who is certain that they will repay the loan to contact them via email.

    They can lend you a loan!
    Please contact Mr. Anderson Ray
    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    OR
    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@hotmail.com
    Phone: +1 315-329-6320
    The office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) ..

    Respectful,

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD AFTER PO SIR/MA'AM IPA RERESET KO LANG PO SANA ANG AKING ACCOUNT SA ONLINE... HINDI KO NA PO KASI MABUKSAN ANG SSS ACCOUNT KO PARA MAKA PAG ONLINE TRANSACTIONS PO AKO SA SSS... SALAMAT PO...

    ReplyDelete