Sunday, 10 July 2011

Member Loans

Member Loans can be a Salary Loan or an Emergency Loan

Salary Loan, this is loan allowed for members with short credit terms. He/She will be qualified for the said loan if currently employed or paying voluntarily that posted 6 months for the last 12 months prior to the date of loan application. If the member is a employed, the employer should updated the remittances and contributions, and the member had never been disqualified due to any fraud committed to SSS. The said loan should not exceed Php24,000.00, and be payable two years for 24 installments. For more information, kindly visit the SSS respective branches, or visit the SSS official website -- www.sss.gov.ph/.

Emergency Loan, this are loans granted to those who separated from job because of currency problems. The said loan must not exceed Php12,500.00. Whenever the borrower wasn't able to pay the loan on due date, the remaining balance will be charge 1% monthly up to the date where it is fully paid.

11 comments:

  1. How many days/ weeks/ months before you post member's SSS payments/remittances? It's been 2 weeks and payments not yet posted.. The MAIN REASON why I cannot renew my loan. Kindly forward this to your concern unit. Thanks!!!!! (Paging SSS Makati 1 branch)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanna ask if you have a program for the loan that i can't pay or lesser amount with my outstanding balance now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. how many weeks/ months do you release salary loans it's been almost 3 month that i have applied for it but then i still didn't have the loan i have applied

    ReplyDelete
  4. A year after I got my salary loan i lost my job. At present im not company employee anymore, would it be possible to change my membership category to self employed? How about my loan? It was been 7 years i stopped my contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please fix your website , ive been trying to print out a copy of my contributions for over a week but i cant log in. FIX IT NOW !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Refresh ka lang ng refresh maglolog in sya

      Delete
  6. Hi i have question, i thought for the 2nd time you'll apply for loan it would be higher than your first, but when i inquired online its the same amount.. can anyone help me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I currently have an unpaid Salary Loan and I would like to ask if it is possible that the remaining balance be deducted to my SSS contributions? Your immediate response is highly appreciated. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need to renew my mpl thru sss online but i cant access. what will i do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Pano ko ba ma check status ng salary loan ko? Nag avail ako ng condonation 2 yrs ago. Palaging down ang website ng SSS. At palaging busy ang hotline nyo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pwede po ba magkasabay ung student loan at salary loan?

    ReplyDelete