Thursday 16 June 2011

SSS Maasin City Branch

Maasin City, another city that can be found in Southern Leyte. This is for those who from Maasin that is having problem with regards to their Social Security System Account. You can visit the SSS official web www.sss.gov.ph/ for other related topics. Another is the online inquiry system where you can avail services like, SSS loan, benefits claim such as death benefits, sickness benefits, downloadable forms, SSS ID application, SSS pension and other related concerns.

Address: Ampil Bldg., Abgao, Maasin, Southern Leyte
Tel.Nos.: Tel. No. (053) 570-8551 Fax No. (053) 381-2119
Officer in Charge: Branch Head: Rodrigo B. Gregana
Email Address: maasin@sss.gov.ph

4 comments:

  1. hello.. because of this pandimic my 61 year old mother can't travel. so in behalf of my mother can I pass the lack 2 ducumments for the processing of my late father's pension..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day maam/sir.This is Marie Rose Albero Parojinog. ask lang po kung ano na status ng maternity benefits KO po?pinasubmit KO po complete requirements ko last January 8,2021.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to activate my online account always wrong yser id & password

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls help me po to reset my USER ID and PASSWORD.

    ReplyDelete