Thursday 16 June 2011

SSS Mandaue City Branch

Mandaue City, seven kilometers away from Cebu City, This useful post is for those who from Mandaue City tat having problem with regards to their SSS account.You can visit the SSS official web, www.sss.gov.ph for more information. Also try the online inquiry system to avail different services like, SSS loan, benefits claim such as death benefits, sickness benefits, downloadable forms, SSS ID application, SSS pension and other related concerns.

Address: Chua Chan Bldg., A. del Rosario Avenue, Guizo, Mandaue City
Tel.Nos.: Tel. No. 032-346-4983
Officer in Charge: Officer-in-Charge: Remigio B. Montemayor
Email Address: mandaue@sss.gov.ph

6 comments:

  1. im Panilio P. Gripo with SSS number 06-1332131-2 Birth Date May 12 ,1972

    My Concernd is I cant no longer LOGIN my ONLINE ACCOUNT for the REASON
    I CANT REMEMBER MY USERNAME AND PASSWORS
    I CANNOT REMEMBER ALSO MY RECOVERY EMAIL AS WILL MY CELLPHONE NUMBER.
    PLEASE HELP ME TO RE-ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT MY CONCERN IS HOW?I TRY TO REGISTER AGAIN BUT REPLIES SAYS I ALREADY HAVED AND ACCOUNT.
    PLEASE RE-ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT THANK YOU..MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 09275037431
    PLEASE RPPLY...
    GOD BLESS US ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can i reset my username and password

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maam/Sir,

    Good day!

    I would like to ask regarding my SSS account,my concern is I cant Open it.please help me.


    Rudel Morales
    09433569728

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pano poh mg recover nng sss user id and password??nka limutan q rn Yung ginamit Koh nga Gmail..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good afternoon!Tanong lang po? Gusto ng asawa i process yong retirement niya. Sabi daw ng Taga sss na 3 daw yong sss number niya kailangan pa raw i refer nila sa national. Paano yon nangyari, regular naman siyang nag loan bago pa siya mag 60.Bakit ngayon lng yan nakita? Anong gagawin namin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir/mam..
    Ask lng tah ko Kong pde bah ako ang magprosses sa sss retirement sa akong papa..unya pde naba improsses Karon nga April pmn cya mo 60..salmt

    ReplyDelete